• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

URGENTLY need help getting a new motherboard ASAP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
what can I say besides Asus CUSL2. Or the Tualitin version if you need it, the TUSL2. I've used em, I like em. The TUSL2 is a bit dodgy in the BIOS, but works fine for me.

That's the only newer board I can recommend, unless you want a bunch of 440BX and Pro133A suggestions:)

Sweet

Thanks, I really appreciate it. Can you link me to a good distributor? I need to ship this thing same day.

There's some discussion on whether there might be voltage problems on the TUSL2 boards. As for alternatives, Abit boards are quite good. VH6T and ST6 are a couple of the T versions that seem like they overclock well (from what I've read). I'm using a VH6-2 and waiting on an AOpen board.

BTW, might receive a better response if this was in Intel Motherboards.

The Vendor Discussion forum might have the info you're looking for regarding shipping, too.

Back