• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wich 19" samsung?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

shard

Alright my buddy is going to buy a 19" LCD for his wife and wants to know wich 19" samsung (or other very good company) he should buy. And I realy dont know all that much about the good LCD's outside of the Dell 2007FPW and such. I have my eye on the 940B but I realy have no clue wich one to tell him to get.

i kow im too late for imput - but i have a 940bw from samsung and love it. i went from 1078 x 768 to 1440 x 900 in COD2 it feels like i can see twice as much as i could with the CRT.

ChinStrap said:
i kow im too late for imput - but i have a 940bw from samsung and love it. i went from 1078 x 768 to 1440 x 900 in COD2 it feels like i can see twice as much as i could with the CRT.

Yeah I played with the 940BW and 941BW and I thought they where great monitors but their cap at 1440*900 was a bit too small for my tastes, especialy in respects to the desktop.

Back