• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

X2Gen?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BossBorot

I was browsing costco's monitors and found this 22" x2gen for $285 shipped after a 30 dollar rebate. It looks like it uses the same 22" TN panel that other 22" monitors use and it is through costco so there is not much of a risk but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this company. I personally think that the sceptre is worth 50 extra bucks but I might pick this up for a friend that I am selling one of my computers to. So any thoughts, comments, or info relating to this monitor or company? Thanks in advance

Also it looks like it doesnt have hdcp.

I used to sell those monitors at a place I worked (for a reasonable mark-up) to our business clients. I'd say that it's a good mid-line monitor myself. Honestly, the average person can't tell a whole wack of difference from one to the other. But hey, we're not average here are we. If your not a tech head this monitor performs reasonably well for most applications, save FPS games and Race "simulators". Even then it has minimal ghosting and motion blur.

Back