• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

News flash

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Wow, thanks Iihrsetrdr. I always knew I'd get the most up to date news about folding on this forum. For us "noobs" could you please translate what it means? I'm not exactly a "dummy", but close. Thanks for the heads up. :thup:

Stats updates might be delayed, access to f@h faq's and such might be spotty. Sounds like they're going to try to keep the assignment/collection servers functioning.

Yea they better cause temps outside at night around here have been hangin around 0 and the thought of the furnace kicking on that much more is not a comforting thought.

I mean what else are you going to use an overclocked Prescott for besides heat in the winter.:rolleyes: In the summer time I use it to heat my pool.:eek:

Ahhh... that explains the deaded "Problem loading page" I'm getting. :D Thanks ih! :thup:

Oric said:
Yea they better cause temps outside at night around here have been hangin around 0 and the thought of the furnace kicking on that much more is not a comforting thought.

I mean what else are you going to use an overclocked Prescott for besides heat in the winter.:rolleyes: In the summer time I use it to heat my pool.:eek:

You copy my pool design?

:D
:attn:

and Phew, my current WU's aren't going to done until the 30th.

I keep getting these 212x WUs that take days to complete on the 3.0E I'm running right now. I should be all set incase of offline periods. But just for knowing, how would I load more WUs onto a flash drive/cd/floppy?

leelegend said:
what is 12 noon pacific time, in good old english time :)

and what are we losing?....SMP/GPU/everything?

lee

11:00 mst, 10:00 cst, 9:00 est. I think. :)

One of my xp, vnware machines completed a unit at 5:40am. Its still trying to get a unit at 6:05am cst. <<< Okiehoma time.

psy

psyshack said:
11:00 mst, 10:00 cst, 9:00 est. I think. :)

One of my xp, vnware machines completed a unit at 5:40am. Its still trying to get a unit at 6:05am cst. <<< Okiehoma time.

psy

You have it backwards.

1pm (1300) MST, 2pm (1400) cst, 3pm (1500) est

8pm (2000) GMT.

Back