• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dell Optiplex 320 video card.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

darkknight187

Hello my friend recently got a pc for xmas, his mom didnt pick him up anything special and it turns out that the integrated video card on the system is good for nothing....(go figure with cheap dells) anyways he is really looking to be able to play a few games like guild wars, rise of legends and a few other RTS games ect, i already let him know he won't be getting any powerhouse card so he understands not to drool over the newest games.

Anyways these crappy things come in the size that will leave you needing to pick up a low profile video card with the lower profile metal plate, now i've came across video cards that say they are low profile an i'm unsure if that means they will come with the smaller metal plate so that they will fit in his system

so far i've found this guy and i just need to make sure it has or can use the low profile metal bracket and if there may be any issues with the dells 280w psu

if my selection doesnt look like the best choice i'm definately up for other suggestions as he really just wants anything that will work for some pc gaming

Back