• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Opty 165 CCBBE?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dfox

I was thinking of just taking a chance and buying at NewEgg since the price is nice, but honestly the more I think about it, I'd rather find someone that has these.

Ebay is all I've seen but Ebay is EVIL, and besides all the prices there are damm expensive when compared to NewEgg.

If anyone knows anything I'd appreciate it.

I read the CCBBE 0610DPMW is the most consistent for 3GHz +

Now that's what I'd love, LOL :D

THANKS

CCBBE 0610DPMW

That is the stepping my 165 has. I ordered it from newegg on the 24th and it was sent out on the 26 from City of Industry,CA wherehouse.

Bashar said:
CCBBE 0610DPMW

That is the stepping my 165 has. I ordered it from newegg on the 24th and it was sent out on the 26 from City of Industry,CA wherehouse.
Mine came from the NJ warehouse so it appears that CCBBE are shipping from NJ and CA. I don't think they ship anything but big items out of their TN warehouse so you should be good no matter where you live.

Woo, you guys are getting me all excited. Two more days till my 165 comes in, hopefully a good stepping. I hope the IHS isn't all messed up like yours Immortal Hero :) Not only do I not have the tools to do so, but I would be afraid of lapping it regardless. You're one crazy mofo.

Frozenwings said:
Woo, you guys are getting me all excited. Two more days till my 165 comes in, hopefully a good stepping. I hope the IHS isn't all messed up like yours Immortal Hero :) Not only do I not have the tools to do so, but I would be afraid of lapping it regardless. You're one crazy mofo.
I would never bother lapping the ihs when it takes under 5 min to take it off then you know it is flat

be might selling mine soon.If i do ill let you know Mines a CCBBE 0610 DPMW and it can do 3.0ghz but i can't seem to get it stable much over 2.9ghz

Attachments

• cpuz.JPG
    cpuz.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Opty 165 from Newegg: CCBBE 0610 DPMW out of CA - shipped 1/26/07.

BTW - My original 165 order was only the chip and it was set to ship out of TN. I canceled that order, added a PSU, and they both shipped from CA ...

I received my 165 CCBBE 0610DPMW from Newegg this week. It shipped from the NJ warehouse.

Back