• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OCnewbee

Sweet i just bid last sec on a NIB Nintendo WII and won it on e-bay. Sweet Now i to can WII! What games do you guy recomend I heard zelda is awsome nedd some more thoug. sports and what now.:beer:

zelda is absolutly the first game to buy. (still the only one i own besides spots)
i heard trauma center is sweet. also monkey ball is pretty fun.
besides that i heard rayman is really fun.
and i played excite truck at gamestop, and it was acually alot more fun than i thought it would be.

Both were sold out, went to another wal mart near a friends house tonight they had 3 copies left it looked like... sadly it was like 3am and couldnt find anyone to get it out of the case for me lol

Trauma center is pretty... boring, well that's just IMO. I go to a gamin center pretty much everyday and we rented it just to see how it is, yeah, noone liked it but we are all fps gamers so we're pretty strict on what games we like..

my brother just got one the otherday and he say rayman is awsome, Should have mine soon the lady already shipped it out, 6hrs after i sent instant payment. Now thats service.

Back