• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can you help me pick a card?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
What are you planning on doing with you new build? Doing lots of gaming? If so, then What games at what resolutions?...

A little more info goes a long way when it comes to recommendations.

Ok well I most likely won't be OC'ing it, but would be interested in any softmods available. I do play some games like oblivion and f.e.a.r., but I am not huuuge gamer. Resolution is at 1280*1024. I won't be using any kind of SLI or anything, just looking for something that I can play some games with on with most/all settings up.

I've done a little reading, and the X1650pro is slightly better than the x1600xt... which I know is a bit better than the x1600pro, but I cannot for the life of me find anything that directly shows how much better the xt is than the pro. On the other hand, if you wanted to drop $140 for a 1650xt, it is definitely much better than the x1600pro.

All that to say:
"I recommend the x1650pro" found here: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814161037

Now to finnally get some sleep

Back