• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Yay, and Finally!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Way to go man!!!
Congrats on the spot. It looks like you might get it back for keeps in a little while though.

Hmm, how is your awsome diskless spegettii farm not getting you more PPD ??

Speaking of... I'm setting mine up tonight with i think 3 nodes... 2 after i return to school though.

Sleepy_Steve said:
Way to go man!!!
Congrats on the spot. It looks like you might get it back for keeps in a little while though.

Hmm, how is your awsome diskless spegettii farm not getting you more PPD ??

Speaking of... I'm setting mine up tonight with i think 3 nodes... 2 after i return to school though.

Right now, I am only running 2 layers, The elextric bill had been outrageous!, but things will soon be back on track and I can waste electricity during the summer again :p (backwards Eh?) Actually it is because of the Christmas Holiday Season. This is where I tend to chew up the electric bill pretty bad, The bill has been as much as $1500 so I have to conserve somewhere. :D
Next year ::Crosses Fingers:: I will have a nice Ghetto style Animated Christmas lights display. This I am hopeing will save money and not use nearly as much power...Yeah right, I'll probably find more stuff to hook up to it :D

Edit: Hmmm. Might be fun to find a way to display a cool 3D Molecule as it is being folded :D
Naaaa.. too much work.

Last edited:
ghettocomp said:
Right now, I am only running 2 layers, The elextric bill had been outrageous!, but things will soon be back on track and I can waste electricity during the summer again :p (backwards Eh?) Actually it is because of the Christmas Holiday Season. This is where I tend to chew up the electric bill pretty bad, The bill has been as much as $1500 so I have to conserve somewhere.

Ouch...your Christmas light display must be breathtaking! Do you have some pics?

Anyway,
wtf0yk.gif

;)

Ghetto, i think i heard santa say he used your lights to aid his navigation this year :D

@ ih ... i think you can see some pics on one of the satellite sites :eek:

Back