• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

suggestions for a video card

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jason Kitchens

Hey guys, thanks in advance for any help. I'm currently running the config in my sig with two monitors. I'm upgrading in the next few weeks to the other config listed. What I'm having trouble with is which video card to upgrade to. I only play wow at the moment, but might try a few more later on. My budget is adjustable but I'd like to get something in the $100-$200 range. I'm looking for a good price to performance ratio. I usually use the 2nd monitor to surf/email/thottbot while I am playing wow and I want to still be able to do this. I dont know if I would still require this in any future games I might play.
Any recomendations?

btw the main monitor is a acer 22" at 1680x1050 and the secondary is a 17" dell at whatever the native resolution is for it, cant remember right now. TIA...

Last edited:
Thanks for the input. I'm think I'm going to end up with the 7900gs unless the 7950 gt would be worth the extra money. Think I'll wait till the end of this week or the next and see how the finances are running and make the decision then. Hopefully I'll find a great deal or at least the 7900 stays at the same price.

Back