• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fatal1ty An8 Sli

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Thodoris21

Hi everyone!I'm newbie in the forum and i want to ask you some extreme questions about fatal1ty an8 sli.
First of all,i want to know in what fsb (max) it can be stable.
Second,i want to do some mods for higher
1)FSB
2)Vcore
3)Vdimm

Can them be done?And how?

Thanks in advance!!!

The best thing to do is to test your motherboard yourself. There is a great sticky in the AMD Processor section that will walk you through finding the max FSB of the motherboard, the RAM, and the processor. I don't think there are mods for higher FSB on any motherboard. You might want to search thru our Voltage Modding section to see if anyone has posted Vdimm or Vcore mods for that board.

link to that OC guide: http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=391768

I have already tested my mobo and unfortunately I found that the max fsb in which I can boot was 310MHz.Because of that I ask for a mod mainly for higher fsb and Vcore.I have no problem with Vdimm because I can give till 3.4V.If you know something,please tell me.Thanks for your reply!

Back