• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How far do you think i can push these sticks!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
From googling a couple reviews and stuff it looks like they OC decently. I saw one or two that hit a little over 1000mhz

EDIT: BTW, are you looking to replace those G.SKill HZ's in your sig? Unless you got some bad G.Skills, I'd think they would clock similarly or perhaps not as good as the G.Skills.

i already RMA'd the gskilled because after my oc it restarted and i could not have restarted with my p5b deluxe d9 chips and p5b deluxe dont really work together!

You could expect at least 950mhz out of them I bet.

"d9 chips and p5b deluxe dont really work together!"
Does anyone else here have this problem? I didn't think there were compatibility issues with this combination.

there is no issue that I know of with D9's and P5B Deluxe. I have a friend that built that setup and his do just fine in it. I also am fairly sure that most of the world records for a while were done on D9 / P5B-D combo's

~jtjuska

i mean the p5b deluxe have cold bot issues restarts twice and if it fais to restart not even with clear cmos they adveis to put a cheap ram in to boot it up and reset the bios to default!
mine couldnt start up at all and didnt have extra mem lying around!

Back