• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stable settings for DFI LP CFX3200

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nstalker

Hello, can anybody help me with making a stable setting for my computer?
i`m having lots of restarts and lots of error in memtest and i currently running default settings. have tried to change slots and settings without success.

System: Mainboard: LANPARTY UT CFX3200-DR/G
Memory: OCZ 2048MB Dual Channel Platinum Edition PC-3200 2x1024MB (2-3-2-5) 400Mhz E.L.
CPU: AMD 64X2 4600+
Bios: R5UD728

Have you tried running memtest with one stick? Errors in memtest @ stock/default settings is usually a good sign that your ram has/is taken a dump on you. Which settings are default? (i.e. Ram or cpu?)

Can you post a screenie with A64 Tweaker? I have similar ram, probably the same IC's.

According to the Tweaker your settings are not the same as the ones listed in your first post. Have you tried setting ram to spd in bios ?

yes, got some settings from another forum, and im currently using all 4 slots with two 512 sticks, because it fixes some problems, but still got reboots, yesterday i also needed to reinstall windows because some files had been modified or deleted, and im sure thats because of the problems with my ram, because this has happened twice in two weeks after i got it.

Back