• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best Video Camera for $600 CDN ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PhysX

Looking for something that can be hooked upto a computer either USB 2.0 or 1394 is fine. Also want atleast 720x480 as I want it to have a radio of 16:9.

Any ideas ? infared night vision would be cool too :)

yeah so everything ive read so far about is it great, accept for one thing when burning the dvds it will take the name of the file and burn it into the video which is weird, but it can be turned off so that no problem i think ill be going with this one just gotta double check with the mrs. haha you know how it is im sure....

so i placed the order and will have it on friday :) cant wait to see how it is.

Got it a few hours been playing around with it i must say the quality is GREAT, audio since its Dolby Digital 2.0 its amazing, true to life sound. very happy wityh this purchase :)

Im thinking about picking a hd camera up sometime shortly. Let me know how it goes with this one. I want to get into some small video editing and might as well spend a little bit more and pick up a hd camera.

WELL i heard the IQ is better on the SR-60(30gb)80(60GB), but the optical zoom on those both are only 12x. other than that they are the same, well they also have some accessory jack too didnt needthat so i went for this one, also there is a $100 price diffence and $250 price difference. very nice though about the same size as a can of pop weight is about 376Grams, 2hrs batt life too :) very happy

Back