• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

our newest millionaire !!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pscout

Senior Newbie Cannon-Fodder - R. I. P. good budd
:clap: WTF Leelegend!!!! :clap:

You have certainly had a very fast climb up the ranks :eek: :thup:

Awesome folding and borging.

I am sure you make many jealous :drool: with your access to all the latest tech ... but your ability to leverage it all so quickly is very :cool:

Keep up the fold ... and the smack :D

:beer: :beer:

:clap: Man, WTF!!! :clap: Even if I'm green with envy :cry: , (only kidding) I'm still very much impressed (not bad on the vmware guide either :p )

:beer: keep it up Lee!!
thumbsup.gif

Thanks guys......i really appretiate it!!

it messes with your mind this folding......i came into work this morning, and one of our designers pc's has blown a power supply. instead of worrying about getting it back up and working, all i could think of was the fact that it is a X2 4400 with a X1900, so i am losing a days worth of folding and a GPU!! :):):)

kentsfield should be here this week, so i am looking forward to getting that up and running, i might leave it in the other office for a week running liveCD :)

Thanks again....its a top place to hang out

lee

Back