• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gateway 24" LCD @ Circuit City - $579 After $100 mail-in rebate

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Where did you find the rebate form? I clicked all over and couldn't find it.

right under the price of the monitor where it says "rebate details"

doesnt matter anyway, the rebate is for "web only" purchases and they are out of stock online

i also saw a $75 rebate when i looked at this yesterday, just didnt comment cause i have no interest in it

Found the rebate, thanks. That link wasn't leading anywhere yesterday.

The promotion is "Save up to $100 on select monitors", and the page on CircuitCity clearly indicates a total of $579 after rebate(s). So where's the other $25 rebate to stack on the $75 rebate?

aaronjb said:
Found the rebate, thanks. That link wasn't leading anywhere yesterday.

The promotion is "Save up to $100 on select monitors", and the page on CircuitCity clearly indicates a total of $579 after rebate(s). So where's the other $25 rebate to stack on the $75 rebate?

There probably never was one. It's probably a mess-up on Circuit City's part... Either that or they're trying to scam people, though they probably will honor the $100 rebate. However, I checked stock the first day that this deal came out and there never was any at all. It seems they conveniently ran out of stock right after this deal started.

bob548 said:
There probably never was one. It's probably a mess-up on Circuit City's part... Either that or they're trying to scam people, though they probably will honor the $100 rebate. However, I checked stock the first day that this deal came out and there never was any at all. It seems they conveniently ran out of stock right after this deal started.

I think they were sold pretty quickly - this deal was all over the major deal sites. Bought for resale, in some cases. Que the Gateway 24-inchers on eBay.

It's finally in stock... They corrected the rebate amount as well. It's now $75.

Back