• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team stats

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

belorsch

Folding Monk
OK I can't find the link for the team stats page with projected team totals. The one with the graphs that shows when (H) is projected to pass us. Anybody know the link I'm talking about?
It seems the active accounts for the team have gone up, so I was curious as to what effect that was having on the converging lines.:D
Edit.. This post made no sense at first:eek: Hopefully it makes sense now..at least a little.

Last edited:
i have been folding for 3 or 4 days now and i don,t see my name listed in the stats where should i go to fix this

Thanks Ploaf

Thats what I was looking for. Hang in there hardass. Sometimes it takes awhile for the results to show up and sometimes when they do its all at once. Great avatar by the way:D

Thanks for the info, and the comment I think its great good laughing

Re: Thanks Ploaf

belorsch said:
Thats what I was looking for. Hang in there hardass. Sometimes it takes awhile for the results to show up and sometimes when they do its all at once. Great avatar by the way:D

OMG I just noticed that avatar!

Hey hardass is that your cat (you mean mean person and I'm still laughing) or did you just find that little tidbit on the web some where?

No I got that on the forum from a nice person called PhLuBB been alot of help to me, as has everyone here.

Back