• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2x1GB Kingston Value Select PC3200 $140 shipped @ Outpost

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

g0dM@n

Inactive Moderator
I got this deal from SlickDeals.

Here's the link to Outpost:
http://shop2.outpost.com/product/4416996

GB (2x1gb) PC3200 (400MHz), CAS 3-3-3, DDR Dual Channel 184-Pin DIMM Kingston ValueRAM KVR400AK2/2GR
$139.99 shipped

DO THESE HAVE SAMSUNG UCCC CHIPS?. Probably not, but ya never know... :(

If so, and if they OC to 260-280, I may pick 'em up!

Someone let us know!! :)

Maybe if I drop by a retail Fry's store I can take a look and see what the memory chips they're selling there show up as? This is a pretty awesome deal though, regardless...

Or I can just order it. Return shipping for an RMA is a nonissue here, and it doesn't look like they make you eat restocking fees if it's within 30 days?

i'm not getting my hopes up... i think over the summer it was corsair value that was UCCC at outpost... maybe it was over the summer or something.

let us know if anybody finds out.

the Newegg pic seems to be TCCC.. heh. yeah, i guess it's a keep your expectations low situation, sigh. i'm still pondering pulling the trigger anyway just to see what they are as a sort of PSA and return 'em if they're not what we're hoping for, pending whether or not that's immoral somehow.

xsoulbrothax said:
the Newegg pic seems to be TCCC.. heh. yeah, i guess it's a keep your expectations low situation, sigh. i'm still pondering pulling the trigger anyway just to see what they are as a sort of PSA and return 'em if they're not what we're hoping for, pending whether or not that's immoral somehow.
some of the guys here would say it's immoral... i got my own opinion... i mean, i don't feel bad @ all going to a local store to check the chips, since i'm not opening it.

if you BUY something on the net and don't open the box and want to return it, and if you pay the restocking fee (for the company's wasted time), then i don't see how that's bad... but to each his own.

15% on $140 is $20-25 investment that you could lose out on... :D

I remember when I got 2 Gigs of buffalo pc3200 server grade ram for $110 shipped mint condition off HardForums Sale Area :cool:

Prices are getting steeper and steeper for ddr so id definitely recommend this deal to someone in need of some more ddr.

I ordered these the night g0dM@n. Frys charged my card on the 26th and today I get an e-mail saying it's out of stalk.

A stick of ram died the week before and I was really looking forward to this. I am very disappointed.

DarkVirusVx said:
I ordered these the night g0dM@n. Frys charged my card on the 26th and today I get an e-mail saying it's out of stalk.

A stick of ram died the week before and I was really looking forward to this. I am very disappointed.
well i'll let you know if this happens again, in the cyber section! :)

The brick and mortar Fry's have this onsale right now at $159.99. Still a good deal for DDR... I picked up a set. Chips are Elpida, D5108AFTA-5B-E

Back