• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OCing with Patriot SL PC3200 1gig(2x512)..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Craft

Registered
anyone here have this set of ram and what timings did u get at when overclocking and how far did u get with them..

i got my p4 at 3.68..

hi Craft,

this would be better off in the memory section, you would probably get a lot more responses in there, because then people with AMD systems, but the same ram, can tell you what they got too.

about your question, i did some math (because you didn't say) and figured out you've got the ram at 263mhz? 263*14=3682.. that is if you are using the 1:1 ratio.

that's some pretty nice clocks...what timings and memory voltage are you using? is your cpu maxed out? if not, you could see how high you can go with say the 5:4 memory devider.

my cpu is running 21 multiplier.. locked.. so its
177x21 then ram 1:1 177mhz (havent had chance to higher it yet) but its @ 3-3-3-8 STABLE.. 50+fps in CS:S, HL2...

im about to restart and push the cpu as far as it will go with 1:1..

ohhh, i thought maybe you had a 800mhz fsb cpu...yours is 533..

ok, so the stock speed of that ram should be 200mhz. on the packaging, it should say the speeds, timings, and volts needed to run those speeds. do you still have the packaging, and if so, can list those for me?

what vcore are you using to get 190*21?

200*21 would be 4200mhz...i don't know if your cpu can make it all that way, but so far, you are doing very nicely! allmost 4ghz...i'm sure you can get at least there. and i would try running 2.5-3-3-8 if you can. what vdimm are you using now?

i casnt mode any kinda voltage on this **** mobo..

but im running stable only so far at 190x21 1:1 @ 3-3-3-8

Foxconn SIS648fx

im updating ofcourse pretty soon to p4c800-e deluxe but i wanna see wut i can push this board to...

Back