• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SUPER-P***ED

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rainless

Old Member
(As a disclaimer I'd like to mention how ridiculous it is to have censorship on the Internet... I'm okay with abiding by the rules of whoever's site... but that doesn't mean I have to agree with me. And of course, as a writer, nothing angers me more than censorship because it imposes an un-natural limit on your abilities. That... and you're about to miss out on some extremely colorful use of the English language.)

So I get up at SIX A.M. this morning... Can you imagine that?

I don't have to be at work this morning. I don't have a plane to catch. Nobody's getting married. I'm up at 6am because the jerk who's supposed to buy my nintendo wii... who missed our first appointment because his daughter was sick... decided we should meet at EIGHT-THIRTY A.M. Monday morning because it was more convenient for HIM.

Mind you if I wasn't so occupied by other things I would've ordinarily struck this down without thought. But I really just wanted to get this thing sold.

On top of everything else he suggested we meet on a train platform... at 8:30am... so the platform was FULL of people on their way to work. This is also the train that goes to the Airport so it was FULL of those people too. So I waited from about 8:15-8:35. Just sitting in a chair reading a book with the Wii in my lap. Then from 8:35-8:40 I walked the entire length of the platform with the Wii in my hand. 8:40 I found another chair and sat down... again... with the wii in my lap.

Let me here mention that I am probably the LEAST conspicuous guy in the city of Paris. It's impossible to miss me. And even if he could've... he couldn't have missed the Wii.

I currently want to destroy every living thing.

Just as I can feel the sarcasm oozing from Oni. :p

Sorry to hear rainless. If you manage to pull yourself together and still plan on selling to the same guy, make sure you meet in a better place and a nicer time.

Immortal_Hero said:
Thats funny, susprised you didn't get mugged with a Wii in your hands. :D So has he contacted you?

I sold it to him. Cussed his *** out over the phone first... and had every desire to beat the sh** out of him and take his wallet. But I got a flat on the way over to the meeting place and that would've been my getaway mobile. Was it worth it for the extra 25 euros I made?

Not for that in and of itself. But it was worth it to screw the bank on the way out of town.

nvidiaOCmaster said:
I would have totally mugged you man...

You would've gotten an awful lot of hurt for your trouble. R-man was PACKING... :beer:

Why didn't you just say no, lets meet at this time and this place. You're the seller, you have the power not him.

Argh still unable to find a friggin Wii! EB Games said they were expecting a shipment today, but meanwhile it came early and arrived on Friday. That leaves me SOL for another week at least! %&@#(%$^)_)%

OniKoroshi said:
Why didn't you just say no, lets meet at this time and this place. You're the seller, you have the power not him.

I think he just really really wanted to get rid of it.

ziggo0 said:
I think he just really really wanted to get rid of it.

I really had a lot on my mind. I'm leaving france on Friday (to avoid deportation) and this wasn't the only thing I had to do today. I had to work later in the day... and show my apartment. And clean it before that, and I was supposed to be working on the last episode of my show before I leave... tons of stuff... I did mention I wanted to meet yesterday and not today... I just sort of let myself get talked into it.

Lesson learned.

Back