• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I'm at a loss. Sound issue. (microphone)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PineappleMonkey

Registered
I have a DFI Lanparty UT NF4 Ultra-D motherboard, and it came with a built on karajan R850 for sound. I have sound on my computer, I can listen to music and everything.

The problem is when I use the microphone. It will not record sound or let me send stuff over the microphone. I've tried two different microphones which I know have no problems.

I finally got fedup and went out and bought a Sound blaster Audigy SE just to test if it was infact my motherboards sound that took a dump. Microphone still doesn't work even when I completely un-installed those previous drivers.

What are my options right now? This is beyond frustrating. :bang head :confused:

Last edited:
Is it possible that you have a webcam or something that is enabled for audio recording? What device is set for sound recording in the audio and voice tabs in sound and audio properties in control panel?

Last edited:
Back