• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anything new going on?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TollhouseFrank

Senior Headphone Guru
I know it's been awhile... but I think I can get at least 1 computer at home back on a DC project. Thing is.. i'm not sure what is going on anymore in the DC world here at OCF.

Anybody here wanna clue me in on the past couple of months?

It's actually been kinda slow. I noticed mj12 has all but stopped here, but I try to put up some points every few days. I've been spending a lot of time benching, but I think I've gotten the best scores I can with my current hardware (mobo fsb maxed out, vid card maxed out, ram maxed out, etc) the only thing that isn't close to maxed out is my cpu but I need a new board first. Been folding almost everything too, but I have one rig on seventeen or bust.

Ive been switching around projects a lot...still not sure which ones I want to focus on. Since I have 2gb of ram now, I'm doing climateprediction.net on my c2d

What with the problems with seti and getting work i have just put one rig to work on climate prediction under the name of Dave H

I have not been around much at all lately, but I am back for now, at least a little bit hopefully. Life has been keeping me busy and I just went through South Dakota, North Dakota, Iowa, and Minnesota (my cousin just got married up there).

I will have to look into a few of the new projects I have not heard of until just now. Feels good to be back. :D

Back