• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec P182

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nexer

Hi ocforum!

Many of you have probably spotted Antec's new and improved P180, the P182. But does anyone know when it'll be available in Europe? I like my NSK6500 but the P182 just seems a lot more sturdy and well built.

Heh, that's funny, the P182 looks exactly like what I did to my P180 to route the EPS 8-pin plug to the top of the motherboard - a cut out at the bottom near the PSU and an entry hole near the top. Without doing this routing that cable would have been terrible - either snake it across the motherboard or get an extension.

I contacted Antec and they said that both the P182 and the "prototype" would be out in Europe by the end of march or start of april.

Wow, I'm glad I'm not a member at [H]. Antec P182 looks a bit.. overrated? I'll just end up hacking it up anyhow... :shrugs:

egg has them I order p180p got a p182b they are awesome! no case is even close to this. comes ready for water even!!!

I got a P182 when I ordered a P180B from the Egg. For $98AR thats a steal, although I heard people got P180's for $80 at BestBuy or something a while back. Either way, I'm really satisfied with it. The P190 looks like a monster.

I got a P182b [in a p180b box] when I ordered a P180b from newegg recently.

Back