• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

So what is coming up????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

epauls

So, now that the 8800's are out when and what is going to be the next big splash?

What is ATI brewing? When is expected release?

What and when is the next upgrade for Nvidia?

Wondering if I should go ahead and jump or wait awhile longer.

That's something for you to decide.. I think NV will launch a beefy 9 series in late 2008 but will propbably continue making different types of 8 series chip sets for the rich and cheap.. it's all new and too soon to say anything about the DX10 future right now lol

well as I understand it there is the ati R600 that may be out in 2nd quarter. Appears there is no 'good' info as of yet to the speed of it.

You say the 9series is probably slated for 2008? Well that is way too far off for me.

I was hoping someone might have expected release dates on say the 8900 or what ever the next step up will be.

From what I gather, nVidia is content to rest on their laurels at this time as far as performance goes, and concentrate on diversity in the 8xxx series, with the 8600's coming out soon for mid and low end DX10 capability.

well 68. I think my sig is about to read like yours
(8600gts coming soon)

Back