• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SVC: $9.99 COOLER MASTER SILVER CENTURION 5 TOWER CASE W/ 380W POWER SUPPLY

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I like the looks of this case way more than my XaserV (which IMO is pretty ugly to the front, I like the sides). If I had any need for another case, I would definitely go for this deal.

That case on newegg is $75 + 15.99 to ship.
No rebate.

Still seems pretty good deal.

getting raped on shipping is never a good deal, granted its still half off newegg's price after you wait 3 months for a rebate.

I wouldn't recommend SVC, they've screwed me in the past and personally I will never use them again.

Even though I've never bought anything more that fans, hsfs, cabels, and power supplies from SVC, I've always had good service.

Be cautious as you prepare your rebate submission:

1. Must include copy of the sales receipt dated on 02/12/2007

My receipt does not show the required date although SVC stated that all receipts would show the required date. I have emailed to request a corrected receipt.

2. Bar code from the box is required. Not the shipping barcode! My barcode label for the box had 6 barcodes on one label. I cut it off the box (leaving a .25 inch margin of cardboard on all sides to prove it was not a copy)

Back