• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stacker 810 ? thinking of getting one for WC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PWA

Registered
Stacker 810 ?'s thinking of getting one for WC. Got one?

I currently have an Antec 1080 and its showing it age, I was looking for a new case and the CM stacker 810 looks good but no one local has one. So I was hoping someone here has one and can take measurements of the front drive area. I'm thinking of installing my heatercore there(2 120mm fan W/ shrouds in a push/pull setup). But it~ 6.5" wide 7.5" fan to fan, or look to see if it possible to remove the lower drive brackets without ruining all of them. any detail pics of this area would be a huge help.

Thanks
PWA

Last edited:
yea you should be fine with the 120.2. seen many people fit it perfectly up front. you could probably also put it on the bottom of the case, but i doubt you could get 4 fans on it then. doesn't kill as many drive slots that way though. all depends on your needs.

Thanks for the great pics RIG RIDER thats what I was looking for If possible whats the width in there? I'm funning a 86 chevett HC and if I think the are a little wider then the BI's.

YoMattayou misunderstood my set up(or I mis-communicated) I run fan-shroud-HC-shroud-fan. its roughly 7 1/2"fan to fan. the heater for is 6 1/8" x 7 3/8" x 2". this setup has severed my vary well for the past 5 yrs and hate to spend money for a small radiator and more fans if I don't have to. but I gor to get a new case.

Thanks again for the pics,
PWA

PWA said:
Thanks for the great pics RIG RIDER thats what I was looking for If possible whats the width in there? I'm funning a 86 chevett HC and if I think the are a little wider then the BI's.
Thanks again for the pics,
PWA
5 15/16" or 5.9375" or 150.8125mm

Back