• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

One of my rebates Invalid Purchase Date?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

redrumy3

hey,

i had 2 rebates go to evga for 2 different video cards, one is valid which was for my 8800gts. And the other one was from my sisters 7600gt that i bought from newegg, now what do i do that it has invalid purchase date?

Rebate: Variable Reward Check
Rebate Information For: Frankie
Promotion: Up to $30 Mail in Rebate with Purchase of Select eVGA Products at Newegg.com, ABS Computer System and Chiefvalue.com
Submission Type: MAIL-IN
Date Received: 01-28-2007
Status Detail: Invalid.
Invalid Reason: Invalid Purchase Date

Usually, there's a somewhat narrow range of purchase dates ("purchases made between X and Y"). Do you have the rebate info online? Which receipt did you use for it (the emailed invoice or packing slip)?

Check the fine print on the rebate. Items must be purchased in a certain date range to be eligible for rebates generally.

If they are wrong, argue. If you are wrong, read more carefully next time. If you are wrong, but the item was advertised with the rebate, yell at the company that advertised it, and get a chargeback if they don't give you the money.

We apologize for any inconvenience

Hello redrumy3,

We are here to help you with this, and we will stop at nothing to ensure your complete satisfaction. Please PM me with the order numbers, or customer info, and I will be happy to help you get this resolved right away.

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Sincerely,
Jason, Newegg Support

^^ nice to see reps doing there job .
but when can us canadians order from you guys ? I have been drooling over your site for years =)

We should start a business to funnel newegg stuff to canadians. Charge 5% or something. =P

Newegg Support said:
Hello redrumy3,

We are here to help you with this, and we will stop at nothing to ensure your complete satisfaction. Please PM me with the order numbers, or customer info, and I will be happy to help you get this resolved right away.

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Sincerely,
Jason, Newegg Support
awesome will pm you the order number asap

sent pm,

i have a copy of the rebate everything is fine they got it before 1/30/2007 so i would think it was fine. i sent them a copy of my invoice.

Last edited:
MRD said:
We should start a business to funnel newegg stuff to canadians. Charge 5% or something. =P
Heck yea! Someone just buy a post office box in a state on the border and then ship drive stuff across.

Back