• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Consistancy

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Junebug

I am sorry, maybe I am in a crank mood today, but I don't understand why I was jumped on, but its OK for the same people who jumped on me about mentioning something that's hush hush beta can turn around and mention the same unmentionable item.

Lets be consistent. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. If its not alright for me to mention, it certainly should not be alright for the guy who chastised me to turn around and mention the same thing again.

And cutting off debate just strikes me as undemocratic...so go ahead and lock this thread as well.

Crankily...

Junebug

I'm not jumping on anyone. The original thread was reported. Someone else who has admittance to the beta forum posted a rule stating no discussion of what goes on there is to leave that area. The thread you started went against that rule.

Again, I do not care about it being discussed here. I am simply respecting the rules of another forum concerning beta testing. If you think locking the threads was a slight against you, then sorry for ya'.

No one is pointing fingers at anybody and you seem to be the only one making an issue of this. Just drop it already. :D

By the way, this forum isn't based upon democracy. :beer:

@ Jon / Junebug

I can see locking the Thread to keep it from going where it shouldn't.

I figure the Beta Team, Tests our clients, and make sure they work correctly for us to use.

The New Wu's that come out, well, you know...
- we Beta those.... look at all the EUE's when something new comes out. :-/

Maybe we could come up with a small sticky for Beta Team reference?
Linky to Stanfords site for more info. [/shrug

Just a thought.

:attn:

My reason for locking was not the simple mentioning of the beta SMP client. You all can ask about that all day long. The reason I lock is that anyone having access to that beta client is prohibited from discussing anything about it. That's what I wanted to keep out of this forum.

Anyway, this is like kicking a dead horse. If I haven't made things clear by now, I'll lock this entire section :eek: :santa:

Actually, this was covered a while back when we got taken over.

Big dispute between MODS /Seniors & Admins.

It isn't a democrocy. We are here for a reason.

"Suggestions" are made, and there is a some sort of chain of command to this place.

If anyone has questions concerning this Please shoot a PM, and I'm sure an Admin or MOD, or "Older" Senior can explain it if necessary.

This is our Home, Don't bite the Hand guys.

Another story, another Forum, another time.

Nuff said.

Jon said:
Anyway, this is like kicking a dead horse. If I haven't made things clear by now, I'll lock this entire section :eek: :santa:

I like kicking things when they are lower to teh ground so kicking a dead horse imo is easier than kicking an alive horse , plus the dead one wont kick back :beer:

I would like to see you TRY and lock this section down , I dont think you got the marbles to do something like that tough guy , I dare ya , I double dog dare ya

silent bob said:
I like kicking things when they are lower to teh ground so kicking a dead horse imo is easier than kicking an alive horse , plus the dead one wont kick back :beer:

I would like to see you TRY and lock this section down , I dont think you got the marbles to do something like that tough guy , I dare ya , I double dog dare ya

Oh :eek:

He may or may not.....

but He has a BAN Hammer.

Vacations are always an option.

silent bob said:

I can't anyway - I'm no admin. :shrug:

I need to leave my jokes at the door in here...sheesh.

WarriorII said:
Oh :eek:

He may or may not.....

but He has a BAN Hammer.

Vacations are always an option.
:eek: :eek: :bang head :p

@ Junebug, I was the one who reported the post and required to be deleted. if I had offended you in any way, I'm sorry my friend!! :) but due to the "rule of engagement for beta user", I have to.

Thanks for the heads up guys! ;)

Pays to check in with FCF but I've just been too busy. Cheers! :beer:

Back