• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wooooot sauce! 37" Westy in krag's hizouse!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

krag

Classifieds Moderator
Dadgum! I love being me!! I got my 37" Westinghouse today and I am blown away! Good thing I have a Quad with 2 x 8800-GTX in SLI! :bday: It is true 1080P with a rez of 1920x1080 at 60Hz on 8Ms response time. I have played some HL2 on it with spectacular results. No tearing or ghosting. I love this LCD. looks like the ole 2405fpw is going to the classies.!!

Attachments

• DSCF2084 (Small).JPG
    DSCF2084 (Small).JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 420
Some sweet looking massive wallpaper for your own rig.

Attachments

• goldentiger2ndcosmoshh8.jpg
    goldentiger2ndcosmoshh8.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 416
More goodness...

Attachments

• goldentigerneonvb2.jpg
    goldentigerneonvb2.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 429
Last one...

Attachments

• goldentigerweb2ro5.jpg
    goldentigerweb2ro5.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 424
Sitting close make it look a bit pixel-ated. I am gonna fix that by reworking my deck. I will have to take the top half and nail it to the wall about 18 inches up the wall so I can push the LCD to the back of the desk

i have this monitor as well. Dizzam its nice. I have only really played dods and the stess test of lost coast but it looks very very pretty. Couple that with 7.1 surround you can hear that person coming from the back right. Nice setup krag.

$999 with $100 shipping and 3 yr extended warranty fro $179 so $1279 with basically 4 yrs worth of warranty

That makes the 27" Dell monitor seem like a bit of a waste.

My only question is how many games have that resolution standard without having to do some widescreen hacks? (assuming they have widescreen resolutions at all)

I've got one also, bought it at Conn's in Houston for $1082 after tax. Great looking monitor I use it on a daily basis for hours. Definately the best bang for the buck.

I think I know what I'll be spending my tax return on...

It was going to be ATIs DX10 card but from the looks of it I might get next years taxes before then...

Thanks for the heads up. I'd love to see something this big and expensive in person before I order it online though. Do Best Buy or any of the other major electronics dealers carry these in stock?

satandole666 said:
I'd love to see something this big and expensive in person before I order it online though. Do Best Buy or any of the other major electronics dealers carry these in stock?

I know that bestbuy does not. They carry the non 1080p 37w2 and not the 37w3, which is what krag got.

looks Amazing Krag - as always your setup makes me both drool and weep at the same time :D

Back