• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

System Crash??? HELP!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ophiodon18

Registered
System Error
Hey I have XP Home SP2 I keep on going on to the computer and my computer keeps shutting down at random times. Whenever it restarts itself, I read the details to the system error and it says the following: Details

Product: Windows Operating System
Event ID: 1003
Source: System Error
Version: 5.2
Symbolic Name: ER_KRNLCRASH_LOG
Message: Error code %1, parameter1 %2, parameter2 %3, parameter3 %4, parameter4 %5.
Explanation
A blue screen (Stop error) was reported. The message contains details about the error. A matching event with Event ID 1001 might also appear in the event log. This matching event displays information about the specific error that occurred.

It also says that these 2 files are within this error message: C:\DOCUME~1\JTCALD~1\LOCALS~1\TEMP\WERb49c.dir00\M ini030407-01.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\JTCALD~1\LOCALS~1\TEMP\WERb49c.dir00\s ysdata.xml

This has happened to me a few times before my friend Weezlexx89 has posted something about it and nobody responded. I really would like to know what to do about this. Weezlexx89 built this computer for me. I am new to the forums and really need help

Thanks
Last edited by ophiodon18 : Today at 04:08 AM.

Found this on-line I would try this to get further information about the error:

Windows XP has a default setting to "Restart on failure"

Right click on "My Computer" and select Manage.
Expand the Event Viewer category and look through each of the three
sub-categories for the red flagged error records. The date and time
of these should correspond to your restarts. Double click on an
error record to see the details of the error.

You can change this restart behavior if you want.

Click Start, Control Panel, System, Advanced

In the Startup and Recovery section, click on the "Settings" button
to open the Startup and Recovery window.

In the System Failure section, uncheck "Automatically restart",
Click "Apply", "OK"

After that change the computer will no longer restart when a system
failure occurs. Instead it will probably throw up a "Blue Screen Of
Death" with a STOP error message detailing the cause.

system error what do i do?

So i did what u told me to do and this is what happened.

A problem has been detected Widows has shut down to prevent damage to your computer
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again follow these steps. Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed. If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any windows updates you might need. If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing if you need to use safe mode, press F8 to select Advanced Startup Options and select Safe Mode.

Technical Information:
***Stop 0x000000D1 (0x45eb5b4b, 0x00000002, 0x00000001, 0xf858e6b9)
inspect.sys- address F858E6B9 base at F8587000, Datestamp 45bc9145

I turned off the "Automatically shut down" feature like the person told me to and the error continued. I got the "Blue Screen of Death" and this is what the message of the error said. I really don't know what to do. This is driving me crazy. Somebody please help me

How do you turn on Active X Controller for Internet Explorer 7?

Thanks, PLEASE HELP ME!

Back