• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I'm very happy

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mictlan

Senior OC BOINC User
Today has been a well rounded day.....

First, I managed to finish the new challenge graph (it still needs a good intercept date predictor, but I'm working on it).

Second, when I reached my home tonight, I found my new Iwill DVD266u-RN mobo waiting for me. I only need to receive my 2 stick of 256 MB Muskin 2400 DDR and my 850E will have a new home...... :burn:

Third, I just finished a WU that will put me into the 1 year of crunching category. Quite a goal!!!!!

I'm so happy

A very happy first birthday to Seti CPU time, That one deserves a big Congrats .
Am at this moment working on an easy way to install the benchmark unit. If i'm successful it looks like just unzipping a folder and running as normal. It contains all the programs necessary to run the WU. I need to checkout a few things first. Thanks for the idea:)

Not a bad day at all :) Thanks a ton for working on the challenge graph. When you finish it you can email to either myself or Basher to get it loaded.

JAWS said:
That is awesome! Congrats, I see you're almost to 1000!:)

So I see. Hmmm...have to do something about this! Well congrats on the 1 year! 75 more to go...you can do it.

BTW...4th)You are leading in the race. But for how long?

Congratulations Mictlan! Can't wait till you have your new machine online. :)

Cy

Congratulations on the year! I'm waiting for it, but I don't even know how many hours it goes before it registers 1 year. :(

Sounds like you're having a day like my 500th WU day! Enjoy it now, because it will die down eventualy. Probably after you start going for another milestone :rolleyes:

JigPu

[sarcass mode] To reach the 1 year of crunching time you'll need.....*****AHEMM****.....1 year of total time. 365 days*24 hours per day=8760 hours. [/sarcass mode]
Please don't be so negative Jigpu.....even bad days are good. My next milestone will be 1000 WU, and i hope near that one the 100 in the team.

Mictlan... shoot me an email.. I cna help you design a predictor, or I might have the one I used to use before... it was ALWAYS accurate.. :D

K

THKS all of you.....I'm blushing.

Kris, please send me an PM so I can have your e-mail. I really would like to see your predictor. :)

Congrats on the year mark.!!!
Where'd ya pickup that mushkin ram? I'd like a stick or two myself;)

Sorry I'm late on this.

Congratulations on the milestones. And the 97%+ rank looks pretty good also.

And thank you for the other contributions that you make to help make this team what it is. Your work in this regard is greatly appreciated.

Good Luck! and Thanks Again.

Back