• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

First time buying lcd need a little help choosing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DarkVirusVx

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...2E16824112006,N82E16824112003,N82E16824014105

At first I was going to get SCEPTRE X20WG-Naga Black free shipping and 189.99 with rebate, but there is no dvi cable. For a dvi cable I be looking at around $15-$20 I'm guessing.

SCEPTRE X20WC-Gamer Black seems good, comes with dvi cable. It's almost the same as the other SCEPTRE but it has an Active Matrix(plus).

BenQ FP202W, well it's BenQ and from what I have read on the boards they are great. It has a lover power consumption, a lower Response Time by 3ms.

I am thinking SCEPTRE X20WC-Gamer Black but anything with "gamer" or "gaming" normally turns out to be junk.

Any words of advice?

out of those the sceptre gamer is the best as it is the only one that uses an 8 bit panel (you can tell by looking at both the colors and the viewing angle). Sure it may not be the best 20.1" monitor but for that price range it is the best.

Back