• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

will this handle

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
To be honest I am not sure how well any single loop solution will work with that many blocks. The flow would have a considerable amount of resistance.

The rad would probably be ok, didnt see any gph info on the pump, but im guessing its more than 300 gph. May want to check that though.

My suggestion would be to eliminate the NB cooling to reduce the amount of resistance in the loop. The 8800's put out a considerable amount of heat, so I would expect that you will see a rise in cpu temps.

thats a very good pump and rad...
i agree that NB cooling isnt necessary and would be a limiting factor in that setup...
as far as the 2 8800 blocks...i would run the loop like this
pump->CPU->GPUs->rad->res

smokie mcpott said:
thats a very good pump and rad...
i agree that NB cooling isnt necessary and would be a limiting factor in that setup...
as far as the 2 8800 blocks...i would run the loop like this
pump->CPU->GPUs->rad->res

true or just add a second pump, and keep the nb block in. Assuming you are running 1/2" or higher tubing.

i would drop the NB block.

but it'll do fine with both those VGA blocks, but your CPU temp will rise considerably. i suggest the swiftech ones and getting some memory heatsinks.

Back