• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Never purchase anything from

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sinster

Registered
Radioshack.com.. I placed an order on 2/23/2007 for a Wizard computer case for 4.99 after a 30.00 MIR. On 2/24/2007 received this e-mail.

Thanks for shopping with us at www.RadioShack.com. We are pleased to inform you that the following item(s) have shipped for order
7837995711-001. You have now been charged for all item(s) that shipped.

If there are remaining items in your order that were not shipped at this time, you will receive a similar e-mail notification when they ship. To view the status of these items, visit the "My Account" section of our website.

Where's your order?
Did you know as a registered user you can view your order history online, 24 hours a day?

If you would like to view the status of your order now, please visit the "My Account" section of our website or view the link provided below. Please allow up to one (1) hour from the time you receive this email for your order information to be updated.

Tracking # 060474275314025

I waited a few weeks, it never showed. So I ended up calling and the rep stated its shipped from the warehouse of the manufacture so we have to put a trace on it, this will take 48hrs. Waited my 48hrs. plus another 24 hrs for good measure. Called back and this rep told me it takes 2 weeks but since you have that e-mail with a tracking number it's been shipped. I informed her that if it was shipped I would have had it already and fedex website wouldn't say it's not in their system. Her reply is oh yea I see that. I also asked how in the hell do I get a tracking number for something that hasn't shipped. She couldn't explain it and she said there isn't much she could do except refund my money. I then pressured her to give me a replacement for the same price. Which she did... Guess what I received today.. another case that is a worthless pile of sh**. Why? because it looks like someone pulled the sides off while the screws where still attached. The frame is bent outward and nothing is aligning up. The box or Styrofoam isn't damage so it wasn't damaged in transit. :bang head

Last edited:
I did.... just it has been very time consuming. The case was for a work computer and we needed the case 2 weeks ago.

Back