• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

seasonic s12 430

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

netmask

In a system that 430w are more than enought and there are no plans for OCing what you guys think of seasonic s12 430? Also keep in mind that noise is a major parameter.
Thnx for reading in advance.

i have it and the rails are dead on... and for quietness i have to put my ear right to it to hear it i love it! the only problem with it is the cheap wire mesh around the wires it easily can tear and the different molex heads are hard to pull off devices... its more quiet/stable then my old Vantex ION and now thats saying something that was one of the quietest PSU ever

mista ting said:
i have it and the rails are dead on... and for quietness i have to put my ear right to it to hear it i love it! the only problem with it is the cheap wire mesh around the wires it easily can tear and the different molex heads are hard to pull off devices... its more quiet/stable then my old Vantex ION and now thats saying something that was one of the quietest PSU ever
I am about to order it. I hope it is as quiet as everyone says.

I've done several system builds on pretty much all of the S12 product line, and i have yet to even hear one running.

Pretty damn quiet indeed :)

~ Gos

Back