• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help choosing MATX mobo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
its the nf-m2 nview is the one you want, not the s. its now discontinued with a model an-m2 iirc as the replacement. theyre still available around the net if you look though.

Stay away from MSI if you want to overclock. I bought their K9AGM-FID and there is no way to overclock. Good board for running stock. I am otherwise happy with it.

Looking at the boards you have to choose from it seems that they are all around $50 is that your budget for this or can you go a bit higher?

The Biostar TForce6100-AM2 can do 300HTT fairly easily, but I haven't seen any results from the plain 6100.

funnyperson1 said:
Looking at the boards you have to choose from it seems that they are all around $50 is that your budget for this or can you go a bit higher?

The Biostar TForce6100-AM2 can do 300HTT fairly easily, but I haven't seen any results from the plain 6100.
I haven't ruled out the $60-$100 range but for this the $50 or less is better. My ECS ATI board has no problem going to 300HTT is I leave the old bios in it but later bios updates clamp at 250 :bang head

edit:
Decided on the ECS 6100M_M since I already have the 485M_M which has been a good board. Got a smashing deal at the egg on it with another 3600 to replace my 4600 toaster.

Last edited:
Back