• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WOOT OFF 03/22/07!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
lol I got there and a few were left. I was wondering what the hell this Woot off thing was so I read about it a bit. I went back to the item page and it was sold out.

the question becomes do i go to bed. Actually considering how many times i have posted and the fact that I shouldnt keep doing that as it fouls up the thread with reposts i will do the ocforums community a favor and go to bed. Gnite

This is awesome, woot off on my b-day. I hope i will be able to get a few good presents for myself :p

madman22 said:
This is awesome, woot off on my b-day. I hope i will be able to get a few good presents for myself :p
I'll buy you a pci ethernet card if they have one!! OMG THAT WOULD BE SO HOT!! :)

Happy bday mang...

I woulda stayed up later last night after posting this, but I have a Lamb of God concert to go to tonight, and have yet to hit 6 hrs of sleep in a night. :( I'm tired.

So did we miss anything good overnight? I can't find the thread at fatwallet.com that lists everything for woot off...

*edit*
Got it!!
http://www.fatwallet.com/t/18/715065/

IAmMoen said:
I thought that was funny. They are going to have to go to scientific notation here pretty soon :)
roflskaterz

Back