• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Well if you're gonna have a DS...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rainless

Old Member
I learned a valuable lesson from both Target... and my best friend.

I definately SHOULD'VE bought every 360 game when Target had them on sale for 34.99 (instead I just bought Gears of War... I didn't even HAVE a 360 at the time... but it made sense.)

So, now that Target is selling ALL 29.99 and higher DS games for 24 dollars... even... I figured I'd stock up. Just for a rainy day.

From all the vicious brow-beatings that I've been known to dish out, everybody here knows I'm not into the whole Mario thing. But New Super Mario Bros for 24 dollars? It just has a pleasant ring. They were out of Hotel Dusk, but I have a raincheck good for two months. They were also out of Final Fantasy III... but I got Best Buy to Price Match it.

I even picked up the new Yu Gi Oh.

Why not? I'm headed for france tomorrow and I'm not taking any of my consoles... or my desktop rig... with me. Might as well have something to play.

Now it's off to pick up the copy of Scarface for the PSP that my uncle bought me.

Back