• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nvidia basterds

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

shakur

Registered
It seems that the 23.11 have a sort of new file system that prevents the unlocking of the refresh rate and thats why you were only getting 60fps because win2k default 3d3 refresh rate is 60hz :mad:

Is this hacked already?:mad:

Could you post a link to those drivers?
How do I unlock the refresh rate? I get a very dimm screen in Q3A and a software I downloaded once didn't help, I have the WinXP pro 2600 build (final)

Hmmm. Now that I think of it, I was having refresh rate issues in CS AFTER I had tried and removed the 23.11's. I used "Cleaninstall" to remove all the related files, so I don't know why or how something was left to mess up my refresh rate. It's all better now after using the refresh rate command in the CS console. Very odd:eh?:

what is that "it seems" about?
did u read that anywhere or uve installed the driver and the 60Hz bug was fixed?

for the newest driver there isnt a "fix" yet, but i just keep using the old one 21.83

Works fine for me :)

Back