• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Radeon 7500- $80?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

iggybaseball

They have the Radeon 7500 video cards on sale by my house for $80. I thought this was a good deal since they normaly go for about $110. Is it a good enough card to play Max Payne, CS etc? Thanx

Normaly in stores like Bestbuy or the like there 199$, online 110$ is a great deal, 80$ for a non OEM 7500 is outrageously good. Max Payne I dont play and I have heard of a CS problem but I thought it was WinXP related, I have one and really like it sofar but I really only play wwiiol right now.

AWESOME DEAL, the card plays Max Payne very well, hell my Radeon 64 DDR vivo would play it very well itself.

The 7500 is a great card and for $80 US that is an awesome deal, the best since the G3 Ti200 form Best Buy for $99 back on American Thanksgiving.

The 7500 is very overclockable, add some ramsinks a Crystal Orb and you are pretty much guaranteed 330-340/540 which is plenty fast.

I love mine and will be posting results on my new #dMark2K1 score.

Do you have a link for the place selling for $80US. Just make sure it is ATI retail boxed 7500. I would not pass that deal up card works great for me using tweaked Omega 1086 driver ( a tweaked 3276 driver) in XP.

Grab it UP!!!!!!!!!!! :beer:

Cisco Kid:burn:

oh my bad:( :( . I went to the store today and noticed the box said 7000. Uh, i feel so stupid. Sorry for this. Man, am I embarrassed. The sale was at Microcenter. Sorry again:(

Back