• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

some HDR images

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lekyiscool

well i just wanted to show u guys what can be done with a ****ty sony cybershot and a half decent dlsr camera nikon coolpix
picture of a waterfall in france produced hdr with one image NOT Raw btw
francesizedkx6.png

this is just a waterfall pic also alot of post production with photoshop also taken with the bad sonry cybershot
waterfallsizedeq0.png

last one just a creative shot with a a diffirent crappy half dslr nikon coolpix
waterrhd9.png

Last edited:
dizam i wish i was good like that in photoshop... Main problem is i SUCK hardcore at judging any colors because I am colorblind so I am handicapped when it comes to color adjustment. Auto levels is my friend :)

What is HRD in a picture? I thought that term just referred to game stuff. Real life is all HDR i guess haha

HDR is a technique of of taking multiple exposures of one picture to gain a far greater dynamic range

wow. How many shots did u need to compose the second image. *Very Nice*
one image that one was bassicly fakein hdr i changed the exposure on the pictures and combined them and did a lot production with layers in photoshop also blured ans sharped then saved it thanks btw

its pretty amazing what one can do witha little desire despite the equipment but hopefully i can change the part about the equipment and upgrade soon

so do you take your pictures with a tripod at all? By the way if you could point us to any tutorials you know of on the net I am sure there are some shutter bugs that would appreciate it.

Last edited:
thats pretty cool i may have to show this to my computer graphic arts teacher, i thought HDR was for games, but i guess it means other things. When i first looked at these pics i just couldnt put a finger on what made these pics look so good...

so as i take it HDR is bringing out the brights and the shadows...

thanks well yes it bring outs the shadows and brights that cannot be taken out with one picture of a photo such as u might take a photo of a church and some parts are exposed very well while others are too dark or to light
taking multiple shots of these and combining them will bring it out and produce an image close to what you experianced in real life

btw i love hdr it truly recreates the moment you were there

lekyiscool said:
thanks well yes it bring outs the shadows and brights that cannot be taken out with one picture of a photo such as u might take a photo of a church and some parts are exposed very well while others are too dark or to light
taking multiple shots of these and combining them will bring it out and produce an image close to what you experianced in real life

btw i love hdr it truly recreates the moment you were there

it really does make the picture look like it was almost real, simply amazing... that site vinilla days... MY GOD some of thoes images are truely amazing

this one is, well i cant explain in words,

http://www.vanilladays.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/CRW_0410-42_0_1.jpg

its stated that i used these s***y cameras
sony-cybershot-dsc-t7.jpg

and this camera its better htne the other but still way outdated
nikon-coolpix-5700.jpg

Back