• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Found cheap rotary compressors in Toronto, Canada area.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yea, aren't they on Queen St.? I walk by and there's always a guy outside trying to get people to go into the store. What else do they sell in there?

-GearShift3r

GearShift3r said:
Yea, aren't they on Queen St.? I walk by and there's always a guy outside trying to get people to go into the store. What else do they sell in there?

-GearShift3r

Yep they're on Queen. Its interesting just to browse through their stuff. They sell pretty much anything from electronics stuff, computer acessories, to ammo boxes. Pretty much anything someone wants to get rid of.

Interesting stuff I've seen:
- Atari 2600 games in their original retail boxes in new condition.

- Brand new Soundblaster 16 wavetable daugther card, brand new in original boxes.

- Bags advertised for use as emergency washrooms

XeonStrikeForce said:
They doen't have them any more

I checked Active Surplus today and they still have them. Pretty sure none were sold since the last time I was down there. There are 8 or 9 of them in the aisle with the motors.

XeonStrikeForce said:
funny I called them and they said they had non!

Its very likely they thought that they were "motors" instead of compressors. The place is just one big junkyard they likely do not even keep an inventory of the place.

GearShift3r said:

-GearShift3r

"Active Surplus! Come on in! We've got all kinds of s***!"

He was yelling that just last Saturday when I drove by lol

Back