• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Antec 900 fit w/ Tuniq tower or Thermalright Ultra 120

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

phamine

Is there a problem fitting any of these 2 coolers inside this case?

Is it possible to place a 120mm fan on the side panel as well?

IMO, the side intake it totally unnecessary in the 900. The dual 120mm intakes provide plenty of air.

Agreed with Vulcan. Use the extra fan as a rear exhaust to funnel air through the case. The side fan is completely unnecessary.

I wouldn't say the side intake is completely useless. It will help even the case pressure which will cut down on dust if you use filters on the intakes.

I was curious if the ultra 120 fits hte antec 900, if not, what modifications are necessary, also, what fan are you running with this setup?

thanks in advance.

I have the U-120 and it prevents putting a 120mm fan in the side panel. Instead I used zip ties to lash an 80mm red LED fan onto inside of the grill. It actually looks pretty good if you take the time to make sure it's lined up straight. I wouldn't have bothered doing it but I have a passive cooler on my gfx card and it's advisable to have a little outside air blowing on those things.

Back