• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ds3 ver 3.3 loosing setting

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ManChild

Registered
I have to reset my bios about every 2 days . It will boot up with default setting :bang head anyone else have this problem . Running the latest bios 11 beta.

:bang head I think I am going to buy me a better psu. I only have a 430 watt thermaltake. I cant overclock at all now . it just reboot until it go back to stock bios setting.:bang head

I have the same problem under the f10 bios, usually shutdown will keep the settings, but restart seems to wipe them ><. Any help with this would be great. My psu is 500w

I found that if your settings aint 100% stable the DS3 will do this.I can do 400x8 with 1.375v and DDR2 800 -4-4-4-12 and 2.10v and with FSB and MCH at +.1.Any higher for me and i get the same restarts. Try upping the rams voltage and the CPU to around 1.45v and FSB and MCH to +.2.Also set pci-3 to 101mhz.Believe me the 101 works i cant OC at all with pci-e set to auto.See if you can get her stable with those setting then try decreasing the voltages until it becomes unstable

Back