• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ASUS EAX1950 PRO help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

prpz

I need some help overclocking my GC 256Mb version, MoBo Gigabuye 965p-sd3 vista premium 32 bit OS C2D Processor The cd for vista drivers does not include Smart Doc and other programs that came for overclocking with the xp driver cd and utilities. I tried ATItools and i cannot change the mem MHZ ideas? suggestions?

I think atitool doesn't have support for the x1950 pro. I got one today and can't get it to do crap so I'm changing it at fry's tomorrow (3rd card I didn't like in 2 days) :)

Ok so i tried atitool ati tray tools and powerstrip same result every time i get to the oc part oc the cpu all is fine as soon as increase the mem same result screen goes blank and thats that for that i have to manually re boot is there a windows or bios option or something i have disabled or enabled or should do?

Back