• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gskill ddr2800 2 gigs 110$ @ the egg

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah I check newegg often and I keep seeing the price of these dropping. I bought some Corsair 512x2 for $110 back in February. :bang head

I'm tempted to buy some more, but i hear mixing different brands isn't good, and I don't want the sticks i'm using now to go to waste. :(

Damn nice and cheap. They might not be the "best" but they can do a nice job with a little extra voltage than what its speced for properly and get the 4-4-4-12 timings.

A good deal, I just recently bought some AData ram (same specs) for 120 dollars including shipping, so I don't feel like I need to be kicking myself in the face too much.

nd4spdbh2 said:
lol and i paid 230 for my gskill ddr2 800 2x1gb "hz" kit... and now they are 169.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231065

thats a REALLY good price on that ram. and the original posted ram.

i remember when my kit was up to about 310 before it dropped.

I got mine at $250 back last August. 2 kits mind you so it was $500 for me but still great deal. Even better now of course.

Back