• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Finally got a Wii!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TollhouseFrank

Senior Headphone Guru
WOOOHOOO!!!

well... had it for about 1 hour... then my brothers bought it off me... how was i gonna turn them down when i knew the check i wrote 1 hour prior was gonna cause my bank account to go deeper than a bathysphere?

Anyways... Setting it up was very easy. I didn't know how senstive the remotes were! Wow! I have easily the steadiest hands out of me and my 2 brothers, yet even as still as my hands were held.. the little hand was jigglin' all over the screen! I had to set the sensitivity down for the first time ever for a game for me.

Anyways... I only had enough money to get the console and an extra wii-mote and nunchuck so the only games i got to play were wii-sports. Boxing is ok till you get beat by an 8 year old.... :mad: tennis is very fun..... and i do as good in video game bowling as I do in real life (score <100 every game).

Only problem i've got with it is i can't figure out how to find the mac address of the wireless built into it so we can set their router to accept it. We had to turn of their router's "allow only these mac addresses" filter because we couldn't connect it wirelessly otherwise. any help on that one?

No help on the mac adress I'm afraid, but once you fill your wallet again I suggest you pick up Wii Play and Rayman Raving Rabbits if you enjoy multiplayer with friends/family like I do :)

Oni said:
NP. Remember to add the number to the list!

lol... as soon as i can figure out how to find it.... the 1" thick manual that came with it shows ya how to do everything but find the mac address and your friend codes...

Back