• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

e6600 $235 Shipped at ZZF

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
unfortunatly NO! But i did get the game though. Maybe i can still return mine and by this one. Even if i get charged restock i should come out on top.

leobkny said:
WOW..Paid $310 three weeks ago :bang head

lol dont feel bad... i paid 344 back in the day for my e6600! with pricedrops that will make my chips $120 bucks more... o well cant cry over spilt milk... although if you didnt kno about pricedrops comming... :bang head

In the name that is all good, righteous and holy please tell us how the latest steppings from ZZF and Newegg are doing. I need a 4GHz chip. :)

HousERaT said:
In the name that is all good, righteous and holy please tell us how the latest steppings from ZZF and Newegg are doing. I need a 4GHz chip. :)

LOL NEED a 4ghz chip... ocing is like cocain, once you dabble in it you cant have enough.... but i gotta rub this in ur face... I HAVE A 4GHZ C2D and YOU DONT :bday:

my L627A795 did 4.005ghz (9x445) with 1.65v w/ an ultra 120 with a 47cfm fan!!!

nd4spdbh2 said:
LOL NEED a 4ghz chip... ocing is like cocain, once you dabble in it you cant have enough.... but i gotta rub this in ur face... I HAVE A 4GHZ C2D and YOU DONT :bday:

my L627A795 did 4.005ghz (9x445) with 1.65v w/ an ultra 120 with a 47cfm fan!!!
I got into the Conroe chips too late in the game. All the good steppings are gone. I hope they come up with some new ones.

Back