• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thermalright Ultra-120 eXtreme Cooler in Stock @ BestByte

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jjdeltor

Registered
Courtesy of some people at the AT Forum, BestByte has the Ultra120 Extreme in stock for $62 plus shipping. I ordered/called at 12:15 PST and they still had some in stock. Note that they have been raising the price on this throughout the day (started at $45, got mine for $54, and now at $62). Link is below.

http://www.bestbyteinc.com/Cooling_...20_eXtreme_CPU_Cooler/Page_2/HSK-TRI-U12.html

- J

Edit: This was more of a a heads up than a cyberdeal, but this is the first the heatsink has been available to etailers so I figured why not post.

Last edited:
how is this a cyberdeal? the Ultra-90 is $14.99, lol... who would pay $50 more to get something slightly better?

am i missing something? sry if i am... $62 isn't cheap @ all in my opinion

why is this in cyberdeals though... is this for promotion, or was he mistaken and thought it was a good deal? =/

greenmaji said:
GMan.. its just a new product.. the OP is just anouncing availbity :)
i didn't know that... had no idea there were two diff 120s... thx for the heads up. :)

Back