• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

t-bird 1.4 bridges ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sacoon

Registered
L1's are all unlocked. so what do i do to the L7's ? I'm asking this before i put together my new system. i would like to get the best performance from this chip. here's the parts im using. Iwill kk266+sk6 delta fan 512 sdram radeon 64meg ibm hdd. thankyou for your time !!!!!:D

The L7 bridges are only to change the default voltage of the chip, so you don't need to change anything with that, except if your mobo (that I don't know BTW, that's why I'm saying this) doesn't have voltage selections.

yes it has voltage options in the bios & on the board as well.i just didn't know that when i o\c this chip did i need to unlock the L7's for stability to increace the voltage .

The L7 are mostly used in OCing when the mobo isn't giving the chip enough voltage at POST, before the BIOS is taken into consideration.

thanks for the info !!! going to put system together tommorow night after work.i'll post how everything goes . thanks again !

Back